His Love Foundation is the Global Charity Organization of the Redeemed Christian Church of God. It is a faith inspired charity serving millions of people world-wide regardless of their sex, religion, social or economic backgrounds. With 43,318 partner centre in various locations all over Nigeria and operational presence in 197 Nations of the world, His Love Foundation focuses on Health, Hunger, Prisons, Education, Social Enterprise and Rehabilitation.
As at April 2019, His Love Foundation has 43,318 CSR operating centres/RCCG parishes. A total of 57,686 projects have been carried out from March and 455 Local Governments and 14,065,959 people have been impacted in every state in Nigeria including the Federal Capital Territory.
We have therefore committed ourselves to our mission of “Help for the helpless, Hope for the hopeless, Food for the hungry, Strength for the weak.”
In the area of health, the foundation’s initiatives include the following:
- Medical Mission Outreaches held during Easter and Christmas with 230,538 beneficiaries
- Free delivery Maternity Centres at our partner locations across the Country.
- Healing Stripes Hospital provides medical care at affordable prices with specialization in dentistry and ophthalmology. In partnership with medical institutions abroad, nine (9) successful kidney transplants have been conducted.
- Refurbishment and equipment of Kirikiri Maximum Prison Referral to provide a decent medical for the inmates.
- Over 100, 761 people screened at subsided rates at Healing Stripes Cancer Screening and Diagnostics Centre
- About 9,505 completed sessions at subsided cost and a good number done for free at Healing Stripes Dialysis Centre.
- Equipment of Lagos State University Teaching Hospital Intensive Care Unit (LASUTH ICU) in 2017 and 202 people have benefited from it.
- As a second in the series of ultra-modern health projects, His Love Foundation commissioned Plateau State Specialist Hospital ICU on Friday, May 10, 2019.
Other impacts of His Love Foundation include:
1.57,881,035 meals served from March 2018 to date in 197 Nations
- Over 200,000 meals served at 16 daily feeding centres from March 2018 to date
- Distribution of foodstuffs from our food bank to thousands of beneficiaries nationwide. Distribution of foodstuffs to 1,000 victims of Super Typhoon at Calasiao Pangasinan, Philippines
In the area of education, 91,703 students have benefited from scholarships, educational grant and support. Also free tuition, uniforms, meals and books were given to students
- 99,684 prison inmates impacted through the rehabilitation of Kirikiri health centre, chapel and Open University library
- Refurbishing and equipping of the Kirikiri Prison Medical Centre
- Renovation of Christ the Light Chapel Building at Kirikiri
- Provision of over 5,000 packs of food for prison inmates in Lagos every Sunday
- Legal Aid services are being provided pro-bono and many have been set free
- Donation of ambulances to Kirikiri Maximum Prison and Agodi Prison, Ibadan
- 2,802 beneficiaries of “It’s New to Me” Charity Shop
- RCCG Vocational Institution (RVI), Lekki
- 24 students have graduated with 16 distinctions from National Business and Technical Examination Board (NABTEB)
- Business Networks in conjunction with Lagos State Employability Trust Fund (LSETF) with a total of 290 registered till date
- 6,976 beneficiaries at Habitation of Hope
- 2,805 beneficiaries from Christ Against Drugs Abuse Ministry (CADAM)
- 1,003 beneficiaries from Wholistic Outreach (Rehabilitation of commercial sex workers and abandoned girls) and 1,010 beneficiaries from Wellspring Rehabilitation
- 500 people have benefited from House of Joy
- 41 beneficiaries of Virtuous Women
The Beth-Tzadekah Home for young children rescued from the street life of easy virtues
We know that to love God and our neighbours as ourselves, therein lies the whole duty of man. The bedrock of motivation therefore is Love for God and for humanity. Hence, there is a compelling sense of responsibility to our community and individuals. Our CSR projects, programmes and initiatives therefore attest to our sacrifices of love. For us, CSR is a must not an option.
I will like to invite you to join us in this journey as we continue to impact our world positively.
Pastor Idowu Iluyomade
Special Assistant To The General Overseer
Christian Social Responsibility